A Brief History …
OneBridge completes four-month technology and business development sprint at Microsoft Seattle facilities, then implements private preview program to engage initial customers.
OneSoft sells its OneNFP business unit, in order to focus wholly on the OneBridge opportunities.
OneBridge business unit is one of only nine companies world-wide selected to participate in Microsoft Ventures Accelerator Program, an incubator for software start-ups focused on Big Data and Machine Learning.
OneSoft completes private placement financing for $1.25 million for working capital.
OneSoft acquires software technology and IP for oil and gas pipeline industry and establishes the OneBridge business unit
OneSoft completes private placement financing for $1 million for working capital
OneSoft becomes the first company world-wide to launch on the Microsoft Cloud Services (MCS) platform
- OneSoft owns two of the three cloud financial products on Microsoft’s Office 365 store
- OneSoft is the only “cloud-only” company involved in Microsoft’s Sure-Step (evolved from GR2R) program (other five companies involved continue to operate hybrid legacy and cloud business models).
Serenic Corporation sells legacy software operations; retains cloud-associated IP
- Gain of $9.2 million on sale of legacy divisions. Dividends ~$7 million to shareholders and retains ~$2 million to re-structure as a cloud-only start-up
- Serenic Corporation name change to OneSoft Solutions Inc.
- OneSoft establishes OneNFP division, which markets low-cost financial and fundraising solutions to non-profit organizations in N.A.
Serenic is an early adopter of cloud technologies and strategies
Serenic appointed to Microsoft’s new GR2R (global road to repeatability) program, to pursue early adoption of Microsoft Cloud technologies and volume business model
Serenic appointed to Microsoft’s TAP (technology adoption program); selected as one of ten participants, from 4,600+ global reseller partners
Serenic achieves multiple awards from Microsoft including:
- Serenic appointed to Microsoft’s elite Round Table Club numerous times, in recognition as one of the top 1% of 4,600+ Dynamics ERP partners world-wide
- President’s Club appointment, for remarkable revenue and customer growth
- Recognized as Outstanding Partner of the Year Global, and Outstanding Partner of the Year for North America, selected from more than 3,200 Dynamics NAV world-wide partners
Serenic continues to grow
- Serenic pursues international markets and close working relationship with Microsoft to enter NGO markets in Europe and Africa
- Serenic completes its first 7-figure software sale to a large, high profile international organization
- Serenic conducts $1.6 million private placement financing for working capital
Microsoft renews arrangement for Serenic to provide payroll and human resource management software for Dynamics NAV customers within North America
Vision HRM acquires Denver-based Serenic Software, Inc.
- Vision HRM conducts private placement financing for $0.5 million
- Corporate name changes from Vision HRM Software Inc. to Serenic Corporation
Discovery evolves to ERP software
- Discovery acquires Vision Pay Inc. VPI held exclusive rights to develop and market payroll and human resource management software for Navision ERP products within North America.
- Discovery name changes to Vision HRM Software Inc.
Discovery terminates the AFXL business unit.
Discovery acquires AFXL – a software company engaged in logistics management for First Nations health care.
Discover Acquisitions Inc. – incorporated as a microcap junior capital pool, commenced trading on the Alberta Stock Exchange.